|Location||Carson City, Nevada|
Project: Nevada Kids
Role: QA Manager
Onsite in Carson City, Nevada
• Partner with the Project Leadership and all Team Leads in successfully implementing the Quality Assurance Plan and in managing project risks with all Team Leads.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the Quality Program implementation through project audits and project control meetings. Ensure all relevant project records are maintained in accordance with the Project Management Plans.
• Work with the Project Manager to assist with performance monitoring and records maintenance of all project reviews, QC reviews; contract/sub-contract management.
• Track and Monitor all deliverables; generate Quality assurance performance reports.
• Perform QA reviews of all submittals in accordance with Project checking procedures; Issue Submittal compliance report for each QA review.
• Identify areas of improvement through ongoing internal project audits; provide quality training to new staff.
• Serve as initial point of contact for all Quality related questions and issues and assist team leads with answers to questions on project quality and quality metrics.
• Attend project meetings.
• Create and maintain project audit schedule and perform all audits; issue corrective actions and monitor compliance with all Corrective Action Requests (CARs).
• Conduct employee training including refresher training on QMS tasks, forms and procedures.