COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST
• Analyze, Document and manage all Project Requirements with Agile Methodology.
• Use MS Visio to create Business Flow Diagrams and Work Flow Diagrams.
• Maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and managed requirements.
• Write SQL Statements to extract Data from Tables.
• Create Custom Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and SQL Scripts.
• Make changes in existing SQL Procedures and Functions and write new code as per the requirements and handled exceptions.
• Create Use Cases and did intensive Use Case Analysis.
• Develop User Acceptance Test Cases and complete User Acceptance Testing.
• Use issue-tracking Tool for implementing Test Scripts and Tracking Defects.
• Use MS Share Point for sharing documents, calendars and other artifacts between users in different locations.
• Use documentation tools such as MS Office, MS Visio and MS Excel to document and deliver Business Requirement documents to the state for approval.
• Gathering business Requirements, analyze data. Create work flow diagrams and identify scope creep. Progressed from problem statement to well-documented Designs for state approval and for production, and implementation.
• Map the source, target databases by studying the specifications, and analyzed the required transforms.
• Prepare and maintained status report, charted out schedules using MS Excel and MS Project.
• Define core business rules and validations for the entire project and establish change control procedures.
• Coordinate and document maintenance procedures in liaison with the production team and establish procedures and define regions and procedures for future maintenance work.
• Enhance the performance of the applications by modifying procedures.
• Compile and write documentation of computer programs and revisions
• Consult with technical team and managerial staff to define and resolve problems in computer programs
• Review and rewrite programs using workflow chart and diagrams System testing and parallel runs to verify accuracy of the new system
Master degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or related field AND two years of experience is required.