▪ Modify Oracle package to correct errors, Modified it to adapt to new hardware Oracle 12c and to improve its performance.
▪ Create online packages, stored procedures and batch modules in Oracle 12c PL/SQL.
▪ Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
▪ Develop and direct Core Java, Web services testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
▪ Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer program specifications and layouts and modifications.
▪ Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
▪ Attend project meetings, release meetings, and QA status meetings with the State (client) team.
▪ Document, track and communicate test cases, test results and unresolved problems.
▪ Analyze Enterprise architecture for improvements to align with the latest technologies.
▪ Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
▪ Create/Alter/Dropped database objects – Tables, Views, Synonyms, Indexes, Materialized Views, Table types, Functions, Triggers, and Stored procedures to fit the application functionality.
▪ Develop interface programs which read, and extract files received from outside agencies like Federal Case Registry, State Directory New Hire, DMV, Unemployment unit and Department of Labor (DOL).
▪ Troubleshoot bugs in packages using DBMS_OUTPUT and Oracle debugger.
▪ Import data from flat files into Oracle database and migrated data between different databases.
▪ Install and configured Oracle 11g application server and Oracle 12c application server.
▪ Support for Batch Processing jobs of the Child Support Automated system.
▪ Work on Production Support, Maintenance and enhancements of existing applications for both internal and external clients.
▪ Design and Develop adhoc and detailed reports for Child Support systems using BI Publisher, Oracle Supporting tool.
Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and two years of experience are required