Home»Careers»Position: System Administrator (ARCSIS Project)
System Administrator (ARCSIS Project)
Little Rock, Arkansas
• MS Server 2012/2016/2019 Support Skills
• MS Exchange 2013, Office365, Azure, ADFS, Hyper-v
• Backup tools like Symantec and Microsoft DPM
• Active directory, Group policy, powershell knowledge
• Working knowledge of SCCM/SCOM/SCSM
• Microsoft IIS 7.5,8.0,10 server administration
• Antivirus software knowledge
• Knowledge of network devices i.e switches routers and firewalls
• Operating system maintenance – Operating system configuration & troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting Windows operating system errors.
• Test and implement basic integrated network hardware and software solutions. Monitor performance to identify and resolve system infrastructure problems.
• Install, configure, and maintain computer servers and peripherals, install software upgrades and manage hardware upgrades.
• Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure. Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
• Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
• Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Practical experience on Linux/Unix Operating systems
• Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
• Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/Docker Swarm)
• Experience implementing CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab)
• Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Thorough knowledge of administering Azure is preferred. Previous experience with other cloud platforms like AWS or Google Cloud can be a substitute